Thursday, January 29, 2009

@ Changi Airport

@ Changi Airport

I am now at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1 waiting to board my flight to Hong Kong.. And yes, using the free internet access available for all @ the waiting lobby.. hehe..

I logon to Facebook earlier and was going thru my friends' updates and my notifications.. Suddenly, I just miss all the friends who were there for me when I needed them - especially Clare.. haha.. a true FARMIE..

Just came back from my Ipoh, Malaysia trip yesterday morning.. I love my family!! (wHAt's new eh?!) haha.. really enjoyed the time spent there.. Nothing beats the nice warm feeling and how secure you always feel when they are around you.. (Compared to the real world out there.. Always prepared to defend and attack.. *duh*)

Oh well.. I still have about 20mins before I board the plane.. I'll post the photos I took in Malaysia and "going to take" in Hong Kong after I come back!! and of course, the photos I took with my dearest Farmie - Bunxzxz... LURVES~

No comments: