Sunday, June 14, 2009

I got into Top 20!!!

I got into Top 20!!!

I got into the top 20s for "One Million Star" PK Challenge Singapore!! Very very nervous cos I haven't been competing since the "Safra Radio FM 88.3 Birthday Celebration Duet Singing Competition". haha..

The results were out at 5pm.. I was the 4th finalist announced on that day.. Never thought I would have got it cos the judges only choose 20 out of 70+.. at that point of time, i felt excited, happy, unbelievable, nervous and "oh-shit-wat-am-i-going-to-sing-for-finals".. hahahaha

after announcement of the results, we took a few group photos, followed by individual footage to be placed online at the official website One Million Star 5 Singapore. You are able to vote for ME at the webbie!! hahaha.. I am contestant no. 15.. Thank you all in advance ah~

Anyways, I found these photos on Facebook and the official website.. Here goes..

I looked freaking stone while Q-ing to report for Semi-finals..
A group photo of the 1st half semi-finalists (taken @ the waiting rm) can c me?
Say Cheeze! I looked super duper silly.. ugly pic!!

No comments: