Sunday, June 28, 2009

One Million Star Singapore PK Challenge

One Million Star Singapore PK Challenge

Congratulations to the 3 (Diya, Zhiyang and Ai Jia) who are representing Singapore to Taiwan for the PK Challenge.

For me, many shocked and nice surprises on Sunday itself. 1st, it's the mixed up for my round 1 song choice. Then I totally forgot the lyrics just before I am going up on stage. I had to request for lyrics from the organizer to refresh my memory.. Sweaty palms, frowns, dry throat.. Argh!
The I received Cara's sms.. "Look to your left!" Aww!! Cara and the supportive H87 were here!! That's a nice surprise! =) Each time I turn my head around, I felt like a superstar.. Cos all the cameras flashing and hands waving.. I love you all!!

This is the 1st time h87 came to see me sing LIVE.. lolz.. and I hope I did not disappoint them..

After the whole event ended, Cara, Jiselle, YiLee and Michelle waited for me to have dinner together. We went to Carl's Jr @ East Coast Park "Playground". Just when we were about to turn our cars into the carpark, splash of fireworks started showering!! wow!! what a nice nice surprise again!! haha.. the girls said it is a celebration just for me! haha..


On the whole, I do feel a little disappointed because I really want to go Taiwan's 星光大道 and sing onstage. Not young anymore.. Dunno if I still stand a chance next time.. haha.. but as long as I'm breathing, there's still hope!! lolz..

BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL WHO SUPPORTED ME THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE COMPETITION!!

No comments: